We provide training to other organisations and individuals include the NHS,
SMART CJS and local authorities.
Please note that all our training is Covid-19 friendly and observes government guidance in classroom settings.
• Emergency Actions
• Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
• Child, Baby & Adult Choking
• How to use a defib (AED)
• Head, Neck & Back Injuries
• Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
• Bleeding & Burns
• Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
• Seizures & Fitting
• First Aider Responsibilities
The aim of this course is to provide staff with the tools to deal with verbal
confrontation in their workplace. During the 3hour session, students will:
• Examine National position
• Study Conflict Management theory
• Recognise Behavioural Prompts
• To understand the theory of Self Defence
• To provide the necessary knowledges and understanding of legislation
with regards to the legal use of force
Personal Assistant Training
Do not have the time to train your own Personal Assistants for your clients? Maia Rehab can train your candidates to cover all mandatory elements of care bespoke to your client’s needs. For a fee, we will locate suitable candidates for interview process and train the successful applicant to your requirements.
• First Aid
• Manual Handling
• Health & Safety
• Handling Information
• Equality and Diversity
Break Away and Loneworking
Bespoke courses available for individuals or organisations provided
by qualified, nationally recognised trainers.